Kranebitt is a small and delightful little known town situated above Bressanone. Its sunny position is excellentfor the vines, which growhere on the steep sun soaked hills. Winemakers with experience work here to ensure that nature follows its course in the best way. Up here you can enjoy the peace of mountain life with aview of the city, away from the bustle of tourists. Evenings here are enchanting, when the glowingof the city lights below seems like a lake of stars. Reach us during the daywith one of our e-bikes.
Some useful information: the city of Bressanone is only 1km away, the South Tyrolean capital is just under 30km away and the Plose ski and hiking area is only 10 km away. Even though Kranebitt is secluded its definitely not isolated. Here, there’s always something to do -especially for the adventurous.
- Kranebitt is located at 560 meters above sea level (120 meters higher than Bressanone)
- 1,235 inhabitants, six of whom are us!
- A treasure chest that preservespast, a village with a place in today.
- Four hardy winemakersabide here, we´re one of them.
- The inhabitants of Bressanone sometimes talk about the phylloxera festival. What you may ask is that? Just ask the locals.