We Haller's are happy to share our passion for wine and good food with you again!
All measures to comply with safety regulations are integrated into everyday life, everyone enjoys space and the very special service to enjoy a carefree vacation experience.
In addition, we have adjusted the booking conditions for a flexible vacation planning.
We create space for a time out in the vineyard, as carefree as possible, as safe as necessary!
Find below all important guidelines and conditions in South Tyrol.
We are already looking forward to a reunion or a new encounter ♥
South Tyrol has started into a new, safe everyday life, where we integrated all safety measures. The PLOSE mountain area is open for summer season from 22nd May to 01 November
The Haller - with suites and the AO restaurant, has been open again since April 30. The suites and AO Restaurant are accessabel for all guests respecting the safety measures.
For entry into Italy the following is required:
1. negative covid test (PCR or antigen), not older than 48 hours. Fully vaccinated and recovered persons do not have to show a negative test result.
2. an online registration via PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM (PLF) prior to entry. The confirmation email must be visible on the smartphone.
Due to the current, constantly evolving situation, temporary deviations from the latest regulations may occur.
We look forward to welcome you for some special mountain, and culture moments in Brixen, a relaxed gourmet stay!
Spacious inside & outside are all of our 18 suites.
Plenty of room and views to wander into far-off places.
A glass of wine and some time to philosophize.
Your own terrace for private sunbathing or the Rooftop Garden, in the countryside.
Embracing new born freedom and serenity.
At the AO restaurant we already welcome you with new menus, fresh drinks and wine.
We are equipped with all must haves on the hygiene regulations, a place is reserved for everyone who respects our safety measures.
Because we follow the conditions set by our state government and have arranged tables and chairs so that everyone can find his or her place. Whether in the sun in the patio, under the pergola on the terrace, in the traditional Zirmstube, on the Tavolata, or in the blue stube, countless corners and nooks where you can be among yourselves as a couple, in the family or with friends.
Get a first bite and follow us on Instagram AO Restaurant !
In order to guarantee you a peaceful and carefree stay, we provide you with an adequate amount of disinfection equipment throughout the hotel. You can also take your mouth and nose masks and other protective equipment.
Room service in your Suite or on your terrace
Breakfast or dinner is available serviced on the regular restaurant times. Servings will be calculated with an additional cost of € 10.-
For all adventurous people of the AO Pick -Nick Korb and all romantics, we offer a candle light dinner.
Curious? Have a look at our food or wine list
We promise you, nobody goes to bed hungry! ;)
We like to let the clear air in the morning into the house, because aeration and multiple cleaning processes as well as regular disinfection in the whole house are part of the daily routine.
Krisztina and her team of cleaning fairies take care of this - always have. For this we use the ECO cleaning agents of our hygiene partner Hollu, the agents are skin and environmentally friendly.
For maximum flexibility during your stay we offer the possibility of independent check-in.
Pre- Check- In: send us a copy of your passport before arrival and we will take care of the formalities in advance.
We recommend Contactless Payment.
We’re heading towards a new normal, finding strength in our unity and employing measures necessary to ensure safety. Some things are different. Many things might be new.
But we’re still the same – and really look forward to welcoming you.
Our reception is available from 08:00 to 22:00. We are happy to help you plan your hiking or cycling tours, place reservations, timetable information or reservations. You can also contact us from your room at any time.
Already in the holiday planning stage? We are happy to advise you!
- Special conditions for bookings made as of 01.03.2020, which affect the period from 01.03. to 01.08.2020:
- We generally refrain from making a deposit and allow free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Special conditions for bookings made from 01.03.2020 onwards for the period from 01.08. to 08.11.2020:
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount is to be made only for stays of 4 nights or more.
- We grant a free cancellation up to 5 days before arrival.
- From 4 to 1 day prior to arrival a fee of 50% of the total amount booked will be charged.
- For cancellations on the day of arrival and for non-arrival we charge 70% of the total amount.
- Stay positive & stay with us!
- In any case the deposit already paid will be converted into a voucher in case of cancellation. This voucher does not expire and can be redeemed at any later date.
- We are confident that we will find a suitable solution and, contrary to your understanding and the offer to postpone the holiday to a later date.
We are confident that we will find a suitable solution and, contrary to your understanding and the offer to postpone the holiday to a later date.